Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Cade

We had our 37 week sono today. This was the first time we've seen him since he was 18 weeks. I was amazed at how much he's changed! What a neat picture! The doctor was taking his measurements and said "My, you are cooking up one big baby for as small as you are!" He is weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz as of today. WOW! And my original due date was 4/21. Based on the numbers he could really come at anytime. I'm about a week and 1/2 ahead of schedule. At least Cade is a big healthy boy! Everything went well and we're right on track. We are very blessed and can't wait to finally meet him.

2 comments:

Danielly said...

Oh, Lauren, he's beautiful! I can't wait to meet him. We are going to be closer in dates than we thought!! Woo hoo - it's almost here.

Oh my, though - he IS a big boy! I'm so happy he's healthy and strong!

I'm getting so excited, for you, and for us both!!!

Karen said...

Such a good picture of his face. Cant wait to see pictures when he finally arrives.